Hey! If you read my previous blog post Late Night Coffee Thoughts, I got and read this award on a night I was feeling pretty melodramatic. Despite all my drama that night, it really made me giddy with excitement and happiness.
First of all, a huge thank you + hugs & kisses to SpellAyna for nominating me to do this. Thank you so much as well for thinking I’m pretty and no I’m not a model but I actually want to be one. Go check her blog out. I think she’s pretty, as well, and amazing. She’s a good writer. She does reviews on make up and online shops. She writes on Wattpad. And, best of all, she’s a Filipina. Yeah, you go girl!
What is The Liebster Award?
Liebster is actually a German word which means beloved, boyfriend, dearest, or sweetheart in English. So, it’s a really nice affirming word that you use to someone close to you. In this case, Liebster, i think, is used as something positive that you want to use to affirm a fellow blogger.
According to theglobalaussie,
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I think it’s a really nice way to widen your connections of bloggers. It’s also a great way to create a community of bloggers who talks about the same things and maybe make new friends, as well. Kudos to the one who started this in 2011!!
Here are the rules for accepting The Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
Here we go!
10 Random facts about me
Get ready. jk
- I like closing my eyes while brushing my teeth. Sometimes I do it, sometimes I don’t but I like doing it. I don’t know, I just feel it more and I get to appreciate brushing my teeth more.
- I have a Dinosaur shaped birthmark on my thigh. A good fashion statement, indeed.
- Just recently when I colored my hair dark brown which turned black, I realized I ruined my hair the first day I started bleaching it. I had a natural dark brown, soft, and really nice hair which I destroyed. Good Job, Bea.
- I like reading all Rick Riordan’s books. I haven’t finished all of his latest books/ series yet. I like how he writes. I usually imagine myself in the story with the characters.
- My heart has a hole. I just need someone to complete me. Just kidding. This is really true. I was born a blue baby because of it.
- My middle name’s Uichanco but it’s pronounced as Wi – chang – ko
- I like spicy food. I like it hawt
- I love Disney.
- I have two versions of a Part of your World music video in my head.
- I attend The Feast Greenhills ❤
Here are the other bloggers I nominate
I do hope you guys give this a try. I think it’s a great way to get to know more about our bloggers community and really to get to know more about each other.
- Louise Litonjua – She’s a smart and creative fella with a lot of things in her mind which she shares on her blog. She’s really cool.
- notoriouslaylow – I think she’s cool. You can totally fangirl with her in her blog posts. There are a lot of things about books, movies and series.
- Lara Gene – I immediately fell in love with her blog. It’s all about fashion. She posts her ootds and, girl, I like your style!!
- Cara Torreno – I liked her style which I saw through the look of her website. She doesn’t have much posts yet but I totally related to her when she mentioned the blogs she follow. Those bloggers were actually also the reason why I wanted to blog as well.
- sincerelyshxxne – At first, I really felt comfortable and at home when music started playing in her website. It’s like a fourth dimension feeling. It’s nice to listen to music while reading her posts.
- thelittlemisssecret – She’s a lifestyle blogger. She posted about rice and I loved it. I like that she was spreading our culture through the food that we eat. ❤
My answers to SpellAyna’s questions
- What is your favorite TV Series? – Okay. This is a tough one. I’d have to say for now, How to Get Away with Murder. Although, I got tons of favorites.
- Chicken or Beef? – Depends on the dish? But, umm, maybe beef?
- Water or Flavored Water? – Water!!
- What’s the book made you cry? – Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Eleanor Coerr. Good read
- What’s your favorite movie? – Toy Story series!!!
- Do you ever want to be a superhero? Yes or No? And Why? – YES OFCOURSE ❤ When I was a kid I’d always imagine that if I had the power to levitate stuff and/or people, we can be saved from other natural calamities like earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. Hahaha.
- What’s the name of your boyfriend? (You must answer this. Hahahahaha) – Hahah cruel. jk. I’d have to saaaay Chris Evans or Josh Duhamel
- Pink or Red? – Why not both?
- What are those things you wanted so bad that you strive hard to get it? – Success. lol.
My questions for the bloggers I tagged
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Sinigang or Adobo? (if it’s not the one you answered on question #2 lol)
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Where in the world would you want to travel and why?
- What’s the best thing that had ever happened to you?
- What’s your dream?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What do you usually do on a daily basis?
- What is your motto in life?
I hope you have fun answering these questions and doing the whole challenge. I call it a challenge because you were tasked to do a lot of stuff lol idk. Congratulations with the award!! ❤
Thank you for reading everything! This was nice ❤